For this project, you will implement a spellchecker which recognizes English words.
- Read a dictionary from file (e.g. /usr/share/dict/words).
- Read a text document from file.
- Recognize words despite differences in capitalization and punctuation, e.g. CArS == car's.
- Count the number of misspelled words in the text file.
- Don't count repeated misspellings; i.e., keep track of misspelled words and only count them once.
- Your code must run faster than my reference implementation (see attachment below) on your machine.